Peace of Mind-Summer 2020
UPDATE: Friday 14th August 2020
Since July 12th, we’ve been welcoming holidaymakers from the UK to our parks in France and the Netherlands. Sadly however, new government rules, which will come into force from Saturday 15th August, mean that those entering the UK from France and the Netherlands will now have to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
If you need to cancel your holiday and recieve a voucher
- We understand that this change in rules might mean that you no longer want to join us this year. If that is the case, you are entitled to cancel now and to receive a holiday voucher equivalent to the amount you paid (valid for the next 18 months) which will allow you to take your Siblu holiday in 2021 instead.
- If this applies to you, please give us a ring on 0208 610 0186 (from 8 am to 6 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm on Saturdays) or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference number and we will send through your voucher with the next 7 working days at most.
If you do still decide to join us this year
- You can read more about the health and safety procedures in place on our parks.
We look forward to seeing some of you very soon... and for those who can no longer make it, we look forward to finally being reunited in 2021.
In the meantime, take care and best wishes from all of us here at Siblu,
Director of Marketing & Communication
Important Information for 2020 Holidaymakers
Don't forget your face masks! We strongly recommend that you bring face masks with you to France. The French government has now made face masks mandatory in indoor/covered spaces for adults and children over the age of 11. Face masks are also recommended whenever you are unable to keep a one metre distance from others. Children over the age of 11 will need to bring a mask with them in order to participate in our Siblu kids' clubs .
Mobile homes: Unfortunately, due to our new health and safety protocol we are unable to guarantee that you will be able to stay in the mobile home you booked. You will of course be offered an equivalent mobile home of the same model.
✓ Our Health and Safety Protocols:
- Contactless check-in (Easy Check-in), available on most holiday parks!
♦ This summer, with Siblu's Easy Check-in process, your arrival is as simple and safe as can be, allowing you to pick up the keys to your mobile home without even getting out of your car
♦ Fill in all necessary information and pay your deposit online prior to arrival
♦ Your number plate will automatically be recognised: no need to punch in an entrance code
♦ A 'Hotline' will be available for any questions
♦ For your health and safety alchohol-based hand sanitiser is available around the campsite
♦ Please note that you will be able to check-in to your accommodation from 5pm this year
♦ We have asked cleaning experts to help us create our cleaning protocols, most notably Aegide, a company which specialises in health and safety and risk management and which works with hospitals and schools. We have also taken advice from the French 'Fédération Nationale de l'hôtellerie de plein air.'
♦ Your mobile home will be empty as long as possible prior to your arrival
♦ Certain areas of the mobile homes which are at higher risk will be deep cleaned (door handles, hard surfaces, bathroom, kitchen, white goods etc…)
♦ We will be using top-of-the-range cleaning products
♦ For your own comfort, we recommend that you use your own sheets, pillowcases, towels etc. when possible.
♦ PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, in some cases this new cleaning procedure means you may be unable to stay in the mobile home you originally booked. You will of course be offered an equivalent mobile home of the same model.
- Your holiday in the great outdoors:
♦ There will be markings on the ground to help maintain social distancing
♦ From 6th June onwards most of our facilities (swimming pools, bars, restaurants...) are open and available and will adhere to the required health and safety regulations
♦ Welcome areas (reception, bar, restaurant, shops etc.) will have limited capacity and people will be let in depending on how many others are inside. The maximum capacity will be indicated on posters outside
♦ All shows and entertainment will have limited capacity
♦ One-way systems will be in place to limit contact.
- Kids' Clubs
♦ We are also pleased to announce that, from 12 July, our beloved free kids’ clubs will be reopening (excluding Bubbles play areas for our youngest holidaymakers, which will remain closed).
♦ Kids’ clubs will only take place outside (weather permitting) and activities will be organised in smaller groups to minimise contact. Our leaders will ensure that any surfaces/equipment are disinfected, that children wash their hands, and that big groups of children are avoided.
♦ Children over the age of 11 must bring face masks to kids' clubs to be worn in cases where distancing can not be maintained.
♦ If your child or anyone in your family group has any symptoms of COVID-19, your child must not participate in any kids' club activities.
1. The pitches which house our mobile homes are much bigger than the average: around 150m² on average. Make the most of your own private outdoor space!
2. Our mobile home are residential which makes them extremely well-equipped: enjoy a real home from home on your holidays!
3. Taking your holiday on a holiday park with loads of outdoor space is great for social distancing. The average size of our holiday parks is 20 hectares.