HOW WILL BREXIT AFFECT YOUR HOLIDAY TO FRANCE IN 2020?
Will Brexit affect my holiday?
- Now that the government's Brexit deal has been approved by Parliament, the UK will leave the EU with a withdrawal agreement on 31 January 2020.
- The next stage is a transition period that begins on 1 February and is scheduled to run until the end of 2020.
- During this time, all of the UK's existing rules and regulations with the EU will remain in place, so there will be NO changes to your holiday in France or Europe.
- You can book with complete peace of mind and, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our team on 020 610 0186.
- We'll continue to update our Brexit advice as new information becomes available, so please bookmark this page for future updates.
- Based on the most recent advice from Government, which is detailed below, we think there will be minimal disruption for holidaymakers, regardless of whether a Brexit deal is agreed.