As a Siblu owner you can enjoy many advantages:
- Extended opening dates from February to mid November at most Siblu holiday parks, which is a longer season than most French holiday parks
- A dedicated team for all our home owners who can assist to ensure you enjoy every minute of your new home and time on the park
- Dedicated owner events. Each village’s onsite events team provides a programme specifically for owners. It’s a great opportunity to make new friends and have fun – the French way! Owners enjoy free use of all our village facilities, as well as a dedicated reception equipped with computers and wifi
- Exclusive letting programmes : Over 100,000 Siblu holidaymakers look for a place to stay each year, so letting your home is easy with Siblu. We do all the work – you enjoy the income. Many Siblu holiday home owners use the letting income from their holiday home to offset running costs such as annual site fees, gas, electricity, insurance, winterisation and general maintenance
Life on a Siblu village is a real home away from home. Our Siblu owners form a community of their own and for this reason we have put in place 3 dedicated owner services to strengthen the relationship between our owners, regardless of the holiday village where they own a holiday home in France:
- Sibluconnect, the social media network for all Siblu owners
- The Holiday Exchange Programme, to discover other regions of France
- The Liberty Pass, for savings on Siblu holidays for your family and friends
Questions about buying a holiday home with Siblu? Consult our Q&As or get in touch below.
Sibluconnect, the social media network for all Siblu owners
Sibluconnect is without a doubt the the biggest Siblu holiday village and is an exclusive service in the camping and caravanning industry in France . This social network is a virtual meeting place for over 7500 owners and it is reserved exclusively for mobile home owners on the Siblu caravan parks.
- get in contact quickly with your dedicated Siblu owner representatives
- keep up to date with village events
- participate in organised events
- share your photos
- make friends with owners at other Siblu villages
- participate in the Holiday Exchange Programme
- declare your rental lets and order Fun Passes
The Holiday Exchange Programme, to discover other regions of France
When you become a Siblu holiday home owner, you join the Siblu community and discover the Siblu way of life and the delights of the region you have chosen. With the Holiday Exchange Programme, you can swap weeks in your mobile home with other Siblu owners and discover a different region of France. France, as you know, is rich in culture and diversity and Siblu have 17 holiday parks in 10 beautiful regions across France. So whether you want to swap a week in Normandy for one on the Cote d’Azur, or exchange the scenery of Languedoc for Brittany – the choice is yours!
To exchange your mobile home with another Siblu owner, it couldn’t be more simple and straight forward; over 7500 owners are waiting for you on Sibluconnect!
The Liberty Pass, holiday savings for you, your family and friends
At Siblu it’s all about family and the 3 generations of family come together to share the Siblu lifestyle. When you become and owner, you can invite your family and family friends whenever you like. It’s your home away from home! Once your family and friends have gotten the taste for life on a Siblu park and the region where you are based, they may be tempted to visit another Siblu park.
As a Siblu home owner, you will be entitled to a special Liberty Pass which gives you, family and friends, savings of up to 25% on holidays taken at any one of our holiday villages