Rue des Sables, 85160 ST jean de monts. gps: 46°47,21’ N 002°01,75’ W
le bois dormant holiday village in the vendée
Season dates for holidaymakers:
- 2014 - open from 24th May to 29th August (please note that holidays are from Saturday-to-Saturday only from 12 July to 29th August).
Le Bois Dormant is the more relaxing of our two holiday villages in the Vendée, with a waterfall to welcome guests and swaying pines across the skyline. The site feels spacious and sophisticated, with a relaxing pool complex with slides and a toddler pool, fantastic sandy beaches and the fun seaside town of St Jean de Monts nearby.
Le Bois Dormant is situated over the road from Le Bois Masson, and you can use the facilities on both. Le Bois Masson is livelier of the two sites, and has its own indoor and outdoor pools, a health and wellbeing centre and a large bar and restaurant
There is lots to enjoy at Le Bois Dormant AND you can use the facilities at sister-village Le Bois Masson which is located just over the road
Le Bois Dormant is packed with sports and activities for all the family, including:
- Fully lifeguarded heated outdoor pools and a variety of sports
- Health and wellbeing centre with massage, sauna and reflexology available (Le Bois Masson)
- Fully lifeguarded heated indoor and outdoor pools (Le Bois Masson)
- Three FREE children's clubs
- Multi-sports pitch for football and basketball
- Bike hire
- Free evening family entertainment
You can find out even more about Le Bois Dormant by following our quick links:
- Discover more places to visit in the Vendée >>
- See our full list of facilities at Le Bois Dormant >>
- Travel information, with ferry routes and distances, and nearby airports >>
- See our range of fantastic holiday homes to let >>
- Read reviews of Le Bois Dormant from past customers, press and bloggers >>
All the comments are given by our clients after their holiday at Le Bois Dormant.