Domaine de Litteau in Normandy
Season dates for holidaymakers:
- 2015 - Domaine de Litteau opens on 23 May and closes on 5 September.
Free bikes added to all holidays taken between 23 May and 1 August
Love The Sun offer
Domaine de Litteau has been transformed into a four-star holiday village in Normandy, with a covered pool complex, fantastic play area for the children and two on-site ponds for lazy days fishing. This peaceful parc sits on the edge of Cerisy Forest and is also the perfect base for exploring the fantastic region of Normandy, which has huge beaches, medieval towns and fascinating history for all ages.
| What's NEW
Our massive outdoor play zone is now even better! The zone already features a BMX track, climbing ropes, zip wire, giant swing, 4-lane archery range, bouncy castle and a mini-farm with sheep and pigs. Now we have added a 6-hole foot-golf course (that's right, golf with footballs), a giant maze made from maize and a beach volleyball court.
While away your evenings with our new nightly entertainment, including shows, bands and lots more.
We have launched a daily children's club for 10-14 years old, to run alongside our Pirates Club for 5-9s.
Explore the local area on horseback with guided tours for adults and children taking place through July and August. Book your places with our local horseriding club during your holiday.
Domaine de Litteau is packed with sports and activities for all the family, including:
- A fully lifeguarded heated covered pool with waterslide, spa bath and toddler's area
- Two FREE children's club for 5 to 9 and 10 to 14 year olds
- Massive outdoor play area
- Bar and terrace with satellite TV
- Takeaway food bar.
Special events to add to your calendar
- In May/June :D-Day Festival in Bayeux from 30th of May to 7th June. A host of different celebrations
- In July : Bayeux Medieval Festival on the 4th and 5th July. The theme will be "Jugglers, poets and troubadours of the Middle Ages".
You can find out even more about Domaine de Litteau by following our quick links: