Domaine de Litteau in Normandy
Season dates for holidaymakers:
- Open from 23rd May to 12th September, with any day start dates all season long
- Football fans: you won't miss a minute of the World Cup - we'll be showing the matches in our bar for the duration of the tournament.
Domaine de Litteau has been transformed into a four-star holiday village in Normandy, with a covered pool complex, fantastic play area for the children and two on-site ponds for lazy days fishing. This peaceful parc sits on the edge of Cerisy Forest and is also the perfect base for exploring the fantastic region of Normandy, which has huge beaches, medieval towns and fascinating history for all ages.
| What's NEW for 2014
Our massive outdoor play zone is now even better! The zone already features a BMX track, climbing ropes, zip wire, giant swing, 4-lane archery range, bouncy castle and a mini-farm with sheep and pigs. Now we have added a 6-hole foot-golf course (that's right, golf with footballs), a giant maze made from maize and a beach volleyball court.
While away your evenings with our new nightly entertainment, including shows, bands and lots more.
We have launched a daily children's club for 10-14 years old, to run alongside our Pirates Club for 5-9s.
Explore the local area on horseback with guided tours for adults and children taking place through July and August. There are pony rides for smaller children with guided groups of up to six (10€ per person), and longer trips through Cerisy Forest for teenagers and adults (18€ per person). All equipment is provided, simply book your places during your holiday.
Domaine de Litteau is packed with sports and activities for all the family, including:
- A fully lifeguarded heated covered pool with waterslide, spa bath and toddler's area
- Two FREE children's club for 5 to 9 and 10 to 14 year olds
- Massive outdoor play area
- Bar and terrace with satellite TV
- Takeaway food bar.
You can find out even more about Domaine de Litteau by following our quick links: