If a lazy, hot seaside holiday is your idea of heaven, then Les Sables du Midi holiday village in Languedoc is the perfect choice.
Les Sables du Midi is a favourite of sun seekers and is just 800 metres from a sandy Mediterranean beach.
| What's NEW
Les Sables du Midi is opening a new outdoor heated swimming pool with relaxing jacuzzi and massage jets, and a paddling pool for tots.
The development comes after the launch of new water slides and an aquasplash zone in 2014. Our 37 metre long flume has 17 metres of covered tunnel, and a separate two flume multi-slide is perfect for little ones to race down.
At the foot of the new slides is a splashzone with fountains, flowers and buckets spraying and squirting water on to the children below.
The village is idyllically situated in the midst of the protected 'petit Camargue' of the Canal du Midi, surrounded by vineyards and lakes, and just a short stroll from Valras Plage, a classic French Mediterranean resort.
Les Sables du Midi is an ideal fly-drive destination, with Beziers (10 miles), Montpellier (50 miles), Perpignan (60 miles) and Nimes (80 miles) airports all within easy reach.
There is lots to do in Les Sables du Midi, including:
- Two lifeguarded outdoor pools
- Three FREE children’s clubs
- Health and wellbeing centre with massage and sauna
- Multi-sports pitch
- Outdoor play areas
- FREE outdoor evening family entertainment
- Restaurant, bar
You can find out even more about Les Sables du Midi by following our quick links:
what our customers say about les sables du midi...
- “Sables du Midi is very family orientated and the two pools are child centred. The parc is quiet and the mobile home was beautiful,”
The McCord family, County Antrim
- “Mobile was brilliant. We enjoyed the smaller of the two pools. Loved the beach in Valras,”
The Stuart family, Co Wicklow
- "Sables du Midi was peaceful and well-managed, with no noisy disco. The kids loved the pool and the team were very helpful,”
The McIver family, Chelmsford
- “The parc was very well run and we liked that there were lots of lifeguards looking after the pools,”
The O'Reilly family, Northampton
- "Great location that was close to town and in walking distance of the beach. Parc was great and the team were fabulous,"
The Frost family, Limerick