Gastes, 40160 PARENTIS EN BORN. gps: 44°18,83’ N 001°10,14’ W
la réserve holiday village in aquitaine
Season dates for holidaymakers:
- 2014 - open from 24th May to 12th September (please note that holidays are from Saturday-to-Saturday only from 5 July to 30 August).
La Réserve is a holiday village in Aquitaine with its own lakeside sandy beach on the calm and clear waters of Lake Biscarosse. The sands gently slope into the still waters of the lake, making this a perfect beach holiday if you have youngsters.
There is a range of water sports available for the more adventurous, with coaching courses for windsurfing and sailing for beginners
The stunning sandy beaches of Aquitaine are nearby (13 miles), with beautiful view of the ocean, sandy coast and miles of pine forest available from the top of the Dune du Pyla, Europe’s largest sand dune. Cycle paths lead from the holiday village through the surrounding forest and to the coast.
La Réserve is packed with fantastic facilities including an indoor and outdoor pools, a variety of sports pitches including tennis courts, a new bar and restaurant area and a fun-packed entertainments venue.
Whether staying on village or heading down to the lakeside beach, there is lots to do at La Réserve:
- Fully-lifeguarded outdoor pools with waterslides
- Heated indoor pool
- Three FREE children’s clubs
- Three outdoor play areas
- Range of sports
- Bike hire
- Bar, restaurant
- FREE evening family entertainment
- watersport courses by Rockley Watersports
You can find out even more about La Réserve by following our quick links:
- Discover more places to visit in Aquitaine >>
- See our full list of facilities at La Réserve >>
- Travel information, with ferry routes and distances, and nearby airports >>
- See our range of fantastic holiday homes to let >>
- Read reviews of La Réserve from past customers, press and bloggers >>
All the comments are given by our clients after their holiday at La Réserve.