Siblu adheres to the Transparency Charter for Camping and Outdoor Recreation
Siblu is an official member of the Camping and Outdoor Recreation Transparency Charter, created by the FNHPA trade union (National Federation of Camping Tourism) and the FFCC trade association (French Camping and Caravaning Federation).
The Aims and Responsibilities of the Charter
The aim of the 16 commitments of the Transparency Charter is to regulate the relationship between campsites and their clients. It is there to ensure:
- ethically responsible rented accommodation
- guarantees the conditions of the clients accommodation on the rented pitch
- defines that the obligations in relation to the use of the camping ground and pitch rented are clearly defined
The Transparency Charter encourages good business practice by professionals and aims to protect the interests of customers, in case of destitution for example. The charter sets out the commitments of both parties and therefore represents a protection for the client.
More than 7500 holiday homeowners trust Siblu
Siblu, the owner of 17 holiday villages in France was at ease with signing the Transparency Charter for Camping and Outdoor Recreation, as our sales approach and customer relations are founded on transparency, quality and durability.
As the French leader in camping holidays and the mobile home sales industry, Siblu has imposed a code of conduct for the benefit of its 7500 homeowners and it specifically protects them with:
- a detailed annual contract detailing equal terms for the campsite and the mobile home owner
- the owner’s right to renew their pitch rental contract yearly (this does not apply if the contract or internal rules and regulations have been breached, or in the case of force majeure)
- no obligation to change the mobile home based on its age.
As a campsite holiday provider, Siblu always aims to provide excellent customer service at our 17 campsites and maintain long lasting professional relationships with its mobile home owners.