ADDITIONAL MANDATORY INFORMATION
The company Siblu France (hereafter referred to as ‘Siblu’) is a simplified joint-stock company (S.A.S) with a capital of 2 819 200 €, its head office is situated at 10 avenue Léonard de Vinci, 33600 PESSAC, it is registered with the Bordeaux RCS (Trade and Commerce Register) under the number 321 737 736, its SIRET (Trade Register Number) is 321 737 736 000 58, its VAT identification number is FR 73 321 737 736 and its contact details are email@example.com – phone for UK : 0208 610 0186 – for DE +49(0)05 897 57 422 – for NL 020 7941260 – for ES 917 69 36 62 – fax: 05 56 36 88 92, these tools of communication have no specific/additional cost.
The following information is intended to be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Guest Suite application available at the following web address: http://guest-suite.com/cgu/ and set by GUEST APP, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 150 600 euros, registered with the Nantes Trade and Commerce Register under the number 794 846 691, with a main office situated at 21 A Boulevard Guist’Hau, 44000 Nantes, France.
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with this information before using the Guest Suite application.
MODERATION OF REVIEWS
Once an online review is accepted by GUEST SUITE Siblu reserves the right not to publish a review if the following conditions are not respected:
- Ensure that your review is written in an appropriate manner, that it is legible and easy to understand.
- Ensure that your review concerns a service offered by Siblu and does not stray off topic
- Ensure that criticisms are justified and relevant and do not contain aggressive language
- Ensure not to include hyperlinks to websites or webpages that do not conform to French and European legislation regarding public order and morality.
It is strictly forbidden to:
- Publish content that aims to promote a political party, a religious group or cult.
- Publish text, files, data or information that:
- Represents a breach of privacy
- Is of a harmful, defamatory, disparaging, threatening or provocative nature
- Incites hatred, violence, racism or advocates crimes against humanity, child pornography, the incitement of violence or affronts to human dignity
- Is contrary to public order and morality
- Is contrary to French regulation
- Use reviews for commercial or publicity benefits.
Siblu also reserves the right to publish reviews online that have received negative moderation from GUEST SUITE if it believes them to comply with the terms and conditions.
Siblu will inform the client concerned of the reason behind the moderation via email.
PERMISSION TO PUBLISH AND REPRODUCE YOUR REVIEWS
If you decide to respond to its online review request, Siblu has chosen a format that allows your review to be published online in accordance with article 5.1 of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Guest Suite Application. You will also have the option to publish this review online on one or more of the following partner websites: Google +, Pages jaunes, Trip Advisor, Zoover.
Responsibility for processing
Siblu is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
As part of its opinion collection service, GUEST APP implements personal data processing on behalf of Siblu. In this capacity GUEST APP assumes the role of ‘sub-processor’ in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679.
Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing
The processing of data undertaken by GUEST APP on behalf of Siblu is dedicated solely to the collection of reviews relating to a stay in a Siblu group village. Therefore it is necessary.
Your personal identifying data
- Your consent
- By using the GUEST APP review-collecting service you are agreeing that personal data which may allow you to be identified will be communicated to the company GUEST APP, for use by the aforementioned service. The company GUEST APP is therefore responsible for obtaining your consent.
- The nature of the data collected
The following personal data will be communicated to GUEST APP: your email address, your first and last names and your reservation number. This data will be collected solely by the company GUEST APP and will be stored for a year in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
You may publish your review under a pseudonym or under your first and last names. By choosing to use your first and last names you are accepting that these may be made accessible to the public on the Siblu website www.siblu.com and/or on the following partner websites: https://plus.google.com, www.tripadvisor.co.uk, http://www.zoover.co.uk/.
This data may be published and stored for a period of five years in accordance with regulation for publishing online reviews.
- Reminder of your rights
You have the right to access, amend and suppress the personal data in question and the right to data portability of the personal data in question. You also have the right to ask to limit the processing of your personal data, undertaken for the management of online reviews, and the right to refuse this processing.
- Implementation of your rights
- You can delete your review by writing to the following address:
Postal Address: GUEST SUITE, 21 A Boulevard Guist’Hau, 44000 Nantes
- You can implement your right to access to your personal data by contacting Siblu.
- You can update the data previously communicated to Siblu. If the personal data held by GUEST APP is incorrect you can request that this information be updated by contacting Siblu.
- You can request the suppression of your personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws by contacting Siblu.
- You can oppose the processing of your personal data or request a limitation of this processing for legitimate reasons by contacting Siblu.
- You can request the portability of your data, meaning the right to obtain the provided data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable form and the right to transmit this data to another data controller, by contacting Siblu.
To contact Siblu, requests for the implementation of your rights should be submitted directly by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Siblu head office, situated at 10 avenue Léonard de Vinci, 33600 PESSAC – France, for the attention of the Delegate for Data Protection. Requests must be accompanied by proof of identity.
You can also make a claim to the French National Commission for Data Protection (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) the main office of which is situated at 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07. Telephone: +33 (0) 53 73 22 22.
Restriction of data transfer
In terms of the current processing of personal data, your data will not be transferred outside of the European Union.
Contact details of the Delegate for Data Protection
For all further information you can contact the Siblu Delegate for Data Protection at the following address: email@example.com or by writing to the Siblu France main office, situated at 10 avenue Léonard de Vinci, 33600 PESSAC – France, for the attention of Délégué à la Protection des Données (the Delegate for Data Protection).
In case of a dispute, Siblu invites you to send a claim immediately, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Service Relations Clients, Siblu France, 10 avenue Léonard de Vinci, 33600 Pessac – France.
In the absence of an amicable resolution, you have the possibility to involve a consumer mediator, within a maximum time limit of 1 year from the date of the claim. The original complaint should be sent by registered post with an acknowledgement of reception from Siblu France.
The contact details for the mediator likely to be involved are as follows:
Online request by filling in the appropriate form: www.medicys.fr
Request by email: email@example.com
Postal request: MEDICYS – Centre de médiation et règlement amiable des huissiers de justice – 73, Boulevard de Clichy, 75009 – PARIS. Telephone: +33 (0) 49 70 15 93