Les Pierres couchées: activities and services at our 4* campsite
Your health and safety is our top priority, and we're doing our utmost to make sure that you can enjoy your 2020 holiday with complete peace of mind. This means things will be organised a little differently on-park this year.
What to expect at Les Pierres Couchées
- Pool: Access to the pool is limited to 65 people per 2 hour time slot (which includes 1.5 hours of pool time and 30 mins of disinfection). The pool will be open every day from 9:30am to 8pm. There will be one night-time swimming pool activity per week. 200 people maximum will be allowed on the poolside (out of the water). Aquagym classes will take place outside of these opening hours. There is no need to book a time slot, just show up at the pool and our staff will ensure that the appropriate number of people are let in.
- Restaurant: Limited to 30 customers
- Masks: French government advice means that face masks are now mandatory in indoor/covered areas (bars, restaurants, reception, shops, etc.) for adults and children over the age of 11. They are also recommended when you are unable to maintain a distance of 1 metre between yourself and others. .
- Entertainment: Audiences will be limited to 90 people.
- Kids clubs: Good news! Kids' clubs are now open and running for 4-15 year olds. Only outdoor activities will be offered. The Bubbles' playroom remains closed.
- Pitches: Unfortunately, due to our new health and safety protocol we are unable to guarantee that you will be able to stay in the mobile home you booked. You will of course be offered an equivalent mobile home of the same model.
The friendly pool complex at Les Pierres Couchées offers a heated pool, a paddling pool for kids, a spa bath and a 4-track racer slide. With aqua gym classes and welcome events also taking place here, it really is the place to be!
Pool opening hours:
June and September:
Monday to Friday: 10 am-12:30 pm and 2 pm - 6:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10 am- 6:30 pm
July and August:
7 days a week from 10 am - 7 pm
The pool complex is supervised by our certified lifeguards (certificates displayed at pool entrance).
Heated paddling pool
Outside heated pool
Activities on our campsites
Don't miss out on the cardio-training area at Les Pierres Couchées complete with gym and weight-lifting room. For the less sporty among us there's always the games room, the table football or the pool table where you can spend many happy hours as a family.
It's all about the kids
As you might have guessed, this year is a little different. That's not going to stop us having fun though! Unfortunately the kids clubs' will not take place under their normal guise, so we can assure your safety and the safety of your children. During the day and at night there will be family activities and entertainment, but we will be asking that children are accompanied by a parent to make sure physical distancing measures can be respected. We thank you for your understanding.
Shows and entertainment
Watch our fun-filled shows in the amphitheatre almost every evening! Dance shows, karaoke, cabaret... something for everyone!
Services on our campsites
Everything you need for a comfortable family holiday: barbecue area, boulagerie, shops, a TV at the bar... To travel light and make life easier for yourself, consider selecting our holiday extras when you make your booking. This allows you to reserve sheets, towels and baby equipment (bed, highchair, pram). Barbecues on the park are in communal units.
Free Wifi at the bar
Bar & restaurant
Top of the range accommodation
at all holiday parks in France!
Top of the range accommodation
Take the virtual tour