Le Bois Masson: activities and services at our 4* campsite
Your health and safety is our top priority, and we're doing our utmost to make sure that you can enjoy your 2020 holiday with complete peace of mind. This means things will be organised a little differently on-park this year.
What to expect at Le Bois Masson
- Pool: Access to the pool complex is limited to 400 people per 2 hour time slot (which includes 1.5 hours of pool time and 30 mins of disinfection). The pool will be open every day from 10 am to 7pm and until 9:30 pm on Mondays. Aquagym classes and swimming lessons will also be offered. There is no need to book a time slot, just show up at the pool and our staff will ensure that the appropriate number of people are let in.
- The jaccuzi, the sauna and the Hammam are closed until further notice.
- Water slides are open and sun loungers are available (but they are spaced 1 metre apart and will be disinfected after each usage).
- Masks: French government advice means that face masks are now mandatory in indoor/covered areas (bars, restaurants, reception, shops, etc.) for adults and children over the age of 11. They are also recommended when you are unable to maintain a distance of 1 metre between yourself and others.
- Entertainment: If entertainment has to be moved indoors due to bad weather then audiences will be limited to 90 people.
- Kids clubs: Good news! Kids' clubs are now open and running for 4-15 year olds. Only outdoor activities will be offered. The Bubbles' playroom remains closed.
- Pitches: Unfortunately, due to our new health and safety protocol we are unable to guarantee that you will be able to stay in the mobile home you booked. You will of course be offered an equivalent mobile home of the same model.
Complete with heated pool, paddling pool, indoor pool and waterslides, the pool complex at Le Bois Masson is always popular with kids and parents alike!
The pool complex is supervised by our certified lifeguards (certificates displayed at pool entrance).
Outside heated pool
Heated paddling pool
Covered heated pool
Activities on our campsites
There's no shortage of activities available at Le Bois Masson. Don't forget you can also borrow board games and sports equipment from reception (deposit required). If you're after complete relaxation, the campsite has its own wellbeing area complete with a sauna, steam room and cardio-fitness zone...
It's all about the kids
As you might have guessed, this year is a little different. That's not going to stop us having fun though! Unfortunately the kids clubs' will not take place under their normal guise, so we can assure your safety and the safety of your children. During the day and at night there will be family activities and entertainment, but we will be asking that children are accompanied by a parent to make sure physical distancing measures can be respected. We thank you for your understanding.
Shows and entertainment
Our fabulous team puts on a show almost every night at Le Bois Masson! With dance shows, karaoke, concerts, cabaret and more, we think you'll be impressed by the quality and variety of what's on offer!
Services on our campsites
Bars (with a TV), a restaurant (complete with a terrace area and the possibility to order takeaways) and even a minimarket (in high season): these are just some of the facilities available at Le Bois Masson to make your holiday as relaxed as possible. To travel light and make life easier for yourself, consider selecting our holiday extras when you make your booking. This allows you to reserve sheets, towels and baby equipment (bed, highchair, pram). Gas barbecues available on demand.
Health and Wellbeing centre
More information about the health and wellbeing facilities and services, click here.
Free Wifi at the bar
Bar & restaurant
|access to activity with Fun Pass|
The quality of the wifi connection at our siblu parks cannot be compared to that of a domestic internet connection due to the large area to be covered.
Top of the range accommodation
at all holiday parks in France!
Top of the range accommodation
Take the virtual tour