La Carabasse: activities and services at our 4* campsite
Your health and safety is our top priority, and we're doing our utmost to make sure that you can enjoy your 2020 holiday with complete peace of mind. This means things will be organised a little differently on-park this year.
What to expect at La Carabasse
- Pool: Access to the pool complex is limited to 700 people at one time. The pool will be open every day from 9:30am to 1:30pm and then from 2:30pm to 8pm (or 2:30 - 8pm on Mondays and Thursdays). Aquagym classes and swimming lessons will also be on offer. If the pool becomes too busy, we will put in a system of allocated time slots depending on which area of the park your mobile home is in. Your allocated time slot will be different from day to day.
- Spa and jacuzzi: The spa and jacuzzi are currently not in operation.
- Entertainment: Limited to 450 audience members
- Masks: French government advice means that face masks are now mandatory in indoor/covered areas (bars, restaurants, reception) for adults and children over the age of 11. They are also recommended when you are unable to maintain a distance of 1 metre between yourself and others.
- Kids' clubs: Good news! Kids' clubs are now open and running for 4-15 year olds. Only outdoor activities will be offered. The Bubbles' playroom remains closed.
- Pitches: Unfortunately, due to our new health and safety protocol we are unable to guarantee that you will be able to stay in the mobile home you booked. You will of course be offered an equivalent mobile home of the same model.
- Camping Cars and boats: There is not enough space for boats and camping cars on the pitches at La Carabasse.
The stunning lagoon pool at the Carabasse is the stuff holiday dreams are made of. Complete with a paddling pool, spa baths, waterslide and a racer slide, this is definitely one of our most impressive Siblu pool complexes.
The pool complex is supervised by our certified lifeguards (certificates displayed at pool entrance).
Outside heated pool
Activities on our campsites
Why not play a quick match on one of the sports pitches at La Carabasse before heading over to chill by the beautiful lagoon pool? Football tournaments and other sporting activities will be organised as part of the summer entertainment programme. There's also a video games room if that's more your thing!
Video games room
It's all about the kids
As you might have guessed, this year is a little different. That's not going to stop us having fun though! Unfortunately the kids clubs' will not take place under their normal guise, so we can assure your safety and the safety of your children. During the day and at night there will be family activities and entertainment, but we will be asking that children are accompanied by a parent to make sure physical distancing measures can be respected. We thank you for your understanding.
Shows and entertainment
With a show on almost every night in high season, the entertainment team at La Carabasse sure know how to show you a good time. Discos, games nights, performances, karaoke, quiz nights, bingo, cabaret, themed parties… It's an unbeatable atmosphere down here in the south!
Services on our campsites
Soak up the relaxed, friendly atmosphere at L’Archipel bar and L’Atoll restaurant. At La Carabasse you’ve got everything you need to forget your car and enjoy a completely relaxed holiday. To travel light and make life easier for yourself, consider selecting our holiday extras when you make your booking. This allows you to reserve sheets, towels and baby equipment (bed, highchair, pram).
Free Wifi at the bar
Bar & restaurant
|access to activity with Fun Pass|
The quality of the wifi connection at our siblu parks cannot be compared to that of a domestic internet connection due to the large area to be covered.
Top of the range accommodation
at all holiday parks in France!
Top of the range accommodation
Take the virtual tour