Water fun holidays in France
There’s one thing that we all love when we’re on holiday and that’s messing about on and in the water. Whether it’s toddlers splashing in the shallows or bigger kids playing on water chutes and with beachballs, getting wet and wild is a vital part of the day. And when they’re older, the children can join the grown-ups swimming for exercise as well as relaxation – preferably in a pool where you can count off the lengths or widths and feel smug at the end of your session!
Swimming is a great way to exercise gently as you’re supported by the water, so it’s great for people of all ages and abilities – while the kids will be jumping and diving so much they won’t even realise it’s good for them! Also, we have lifeguards on duty at all of our campsite pools – indoor and outdoor – so you can relax knowing everyone is being looked after while they play.
All our holiday villages in France have outdoor pools and paddling pools, with fun extras like slides and snorkelling equipment. But many also have an indoor or covered pool for those who need to dive in come rain or shine – handy if you’re swimming to keep fit and don’t want to overheat in the sun while you plough up and down. Playtime in an indoor pool also means no sand or mud so the kids can have good, clean fun while you don’t have to deal with gritty feet, swimwear and towels…
Indoor pools on our campsites in France
- Our Le Domaine de Kerlann campsite in southern Brittany has a heated 18m by 10m indoor pool and a 7m by 10m paddling pool.
- Les Charmettes in Charente Maritime – one of our biggest holiday villages – has a 15m by 10m indoor pool heated to a comfortable 29° plus a bubble pool.
- To complement its own lake and lakeside beach, La Réserve in Aquitaine has a 10m by 20m heated indoor pool and a spa bath
- Le Bois Masson is one of the largest and liveliest holiday parks in the Vendée, and its 12m by 5m indoor pool has a new heating and air extraction system to make the area even more comfortable for you. There’s also an indoor aqua play station for children.
Covered pools on our campsites in France
- Le Domaine de Litteau in Normandy has a heated covered pool complex that includes a waterslide, spa baths and toddler’s area. There’s also a slide chair so anyone in your group with a disability can join in the fun.
- Le Domaine de Dugny in the Loire Valley has a heated covered pool and children’s pool with a retractable roof.
- La Pignade in Charente-Maritime has a 20m by 10m covered pool with a retractable roof so it can be covered, semi covered or open.
Siblu campsites with indoor pools
Les Charmettes **** Charente Maritime
La Réserve **** Aquitaine
Domaine de Dugny **** Loire Valley
Le Bois Masson **** Vendée
La Pignade **** Charente Maritime
Domaine de Litteau **** Normandy